Sunday, January 07, 2007

Don't buy Pop Tarts.

Happy belated New Year. Yes, I've taken a break from blogging. I intend to post more, and in more depth. However, with a couple of paper deadlines approaching, and me having to begin my search for postdoc/research positions and write a thesis, I may have less time for plunging into the random nonsense I've oft posted in the past.

Having said that, here's some random nonsense: Jenni was watching Spongebob Squarepants today, and at the commercial break I caught an ad for Kellogg's Pop-Tarts that surprised me: it was in the style of famed animator Don Herzfeldt, of "Rejected" fame. Did Herzfeldt, who has refused to do commercials for years, finally sell out, I thought? Turns out no - they shamelessly ripped him off. For shame, Kellogg's! You can find them on the plagiarists' own website; notice the site is designed in Hertzfeldt style.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the same thing.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home