Sunday, October 15, 2006

It is official.

I need to do more songwriting again, like I did many moons ago. Grad school has a way of knocking all other hobbies one once had off the table ... but no more! No longer will I be silenced by, oh, say, the threat of never getting my goddamn PhD. My new skills as a researcher will come to good use in this, however. After careful scientific study, I have concluded that the song that will produce the most pleasure in the listener, and thus make me somewhat rich, perhaps even in this era of BitTorrent, is a song about a killer robot who comes to take over our species to make way for an alien race but, along the way, encounters a poor little orphan girl who in some odd way makes him reminisce about a lost love he had many moons ago, and is thus inspired to help a group of misfit teenagers start an amazingly successful dance troupe. In this series of events and the good-natured hilarity that ensues, much about life and love will be learned by all concerned, needless to say.

I'll get right to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home